Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15th Tuesday Down, Up, Down, Up




High of the Day: Prior Day Close
Morning Reversal at: Prior Day 50% at 5.20 am
US Market Open Move ended at: PP at 10.16 am
Low of the Day: Prior Day 50%
Close of the Day: Prior Day Close

Profit 30 Points Elliot Wave
Profit 130 Points eASCTrend & ART Trading System

In the morning the DAX dropped like a ton of bricks, I was confident to short it all the way down to the 50% line. What was difficult was holding to the short position prior to the news event at 5 am but since we already broke the pivot point support and the 5600 level the next logical stop was the 50 % line which was also the 3rd elliot wave target from the 2 min chart.

At 8.30 am we had positive news come out, usually I wait for pullback to go long but since crude oil also traded higher enabling me to set the stop to breakeven within seconds I decided to go long the DAX just above the high of the first 30 secs bar after the news. Then the usually gap fill traded happened on the S&P market that gave me additional confidence to trade down to the Pivot Point on th edax. Finally 3 more long trades, I have to say trading became very easy for me once I got the right internal representations what the chart signals mean I am executing them and feeling very

Tradelist

No comments:

Post a Comment