Tuesday, September 8, 2009

08th Tuesday Up, Side, Down, Up




High of the Day: R12Mid
Morning Reversal at: R12Mid at 4.22 am
US Market Open Move ended at: Prior Day Close at 10.04 am
Low of the Day: Prior Day Close
Close of the Day: 200 EMA

Loss 22 Points Elliot Wave
Profit 55 Points ART Method

Today there was a nice rally in the crude oil market and pretty much a sideways but volatile day in the stock market indices. Nevertheless my plan to trade gold starting from 8 am and crude oil from 8.30 am and the DAX from 9.35 am worked out. I am avoiding now with all strategies the pre-market times from 8.35 am to 9.35 am as this period seams to be every day choppy.

What I also learned was that only the 45 deg. trendline break seams to be a reliable re-entry method, that trick gave me confidence trading crude oil all the way up with all the exit signals and to trade the 2nd swing down in the DAX market.

One more thing to remember, the S&P rallied up to the Closing Price of the Friday before last Friday, in the future i will mark these point in my daily chart so I have one additional target.

Tradelist

No comments:

Post a Comment