Tuesday, October 6, 2009

06th Tuesday Up, Side, Up, Down





High of the Day:R23Mid
Morning Reversal at: R2 at 5.24 am
US Market Open Move ended at: R23Mid at 11.12 am
Low of the Day: Current Day Open
Close of the Day:R2

Profit 40 Points Overbought & Oversold System
Profit 140Points MTP Manual DP System

Again a long situation right at the Open, with targets at 5555, 5600, 5644. But today unlike yesterdays Open prices already pulled back to the decision point level so we could see a very trending long only day. Anyway I am trading cautious on the key levels such as prior day high and always look out for short setups that could stop my long position.

Pretty much only long this morning, going overbought in the US session so we might see a dip down and then at the close higher prices.

A couple of things I learned, but best thing of all is the confidence that I am getting with trading the MTP Manual DP System, without the green decision bars I would be very uncertain how much of a retracement is needed, all the complicated fibonacci calculations or looking at lagging stochastics indicators I dont need anymore :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment