Monday, October 26, 2009

26th October Monday








Goals for today:
  1. Earn at least 40 Points by entering and exiting short and/or long trades on 1 min FDAX chart in a Decision Point Area from the 5 Min Chart.
  2. Earn at least 100 Points by entering and exiting short and/or long trades on a 30 Sec. CL chart in a Decision Point Area from the 5 Min Chart.
  3. Earn at least 10 Points by entering and exiting short and/or long trades on 5 min ES chart in a Decision Point Area
  4. Don't make anymore trades once the profits are cashed in.
Starting with an up move and then reversing to a short trend the DAX traded pretty much sideways in the morning. I was glad that I finally keep holding the trades till the 5 min DP Area and not exiting to early at the 1 Min Targets.

Crude Oil was more bullish and since I assumed it will trade down to the 5 Min Target like the DAX the short trade was pretty much a break even trade, so I will look at the 3 Min Targets for Crude Oil in the Future.

I still expecting to see a rally when the US market opened, but I will trade carefully watching for signals in both directions.

After the US market opened I was confused, massive down move before the open and then I had to reverse to long. I need to train this market phase better, the signals are perfect but my execution skill lack.

Finally at 11:11.11 am I got the short entry that will set the direction for the days (weeks)

Profit 150 Points MTP Manual DP System FDAX
Profit 160 Points MTP Manual DP System CL
Profit 13 Points MTP Manual DP System ES
Profit 150 Points Automatic Overbought & Oversold System FDAX

No comments:

Post a Comment