Tuesday, February 9, 2010

09th February Tuesday



Goals for today:
  1. Trade according to my Plan with good feelings about the outcome.
  2. Earn at least 40 FDAX Points by entering and exiting short and/or long trades on 1 min chart in the Decision Point Areas from the 3 Min Chart.
  3. Earn at least 100 Crude Oil Points by entering and exiting short and/or long trades on a 1 Min Chart in the Decision Point Areas from the 5 Min Chart.
  4. Don't make anymore trades once the profits are cashed in.

4 FDAX Trades (On the 7th trading day of every month we could see 3 moves down)
  • 2 am long
  • 3 am short
  • 3.30 - 5 am long
  • 5.30 am - 8 am short
  • 8.30 am long till 10.30
  • 10.05 am long till 10.15-10.30
  • 11.30 am - 12.00 am trend
3 Crude Oil Trades:
  • after 3.00 short (if oversold long)
  • 4.05 long
  • after 4.50 - 8.00 short
  • 8.50 - 9.30 long
  • after 11.30 - 12.30 trend till 13.30

Profit 40 Points MTP Manual DP System FDAX
Profit 100 Points MTP Manual DP System CL

6 comments:

  1. Morning,

    Amazing! Got a small question: since I found your blog not very much time ago, I'm curious - why do you have some trades written in bold and others not? :-)

    Have a nice trading day!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bold one represent the times that provided the best (longest) trades last weekday, depending how the risk reward is i also take the other non-bold countertrend trades

    but the truely amazing thing is that in 80-90% of the times the times that provided last weekday good trading opportuntities also do provide for todays market action good opportunities...

    thx to the flux capacitor indicator, i can tell 6 days in advance at which minute the market will go up or down, but I am always careful not buying into overbought markets, als I am always looking for high risk reward trades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just speechless. I'm day trading DAX as well and as much as I've talked to other traders - never seen anybody predicting DAX moves so accurately.

    Would be very-very interested in hearing a bit more about your trading style. Especially about the MTPedictor Elliotwace and Flux capicitor indicators.

    If you would find a second for me.. I'll ship some good chocolate or liqueur for you from my country up in the North. info@seitse.eu is the way to get my personal contact e-mail. :-)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would make me happy if you can follow my trading style :-) Have you read my post about the entries:

    http://daxdaytrading.blogspot.com/2010/01/trading-plan-4-entry-setups.html

    Its a combination of entry and exit areas (DP or Decision Point areas) that are about at 110% of the last swing high, calculated with this software:
    http://www.mtpredictor.com/

    And timing, when moves are likly to happen, this you can learn by studing the last 4 weekdays (so for example for today looking at the 2th february, 26th january...)

    This indicator (I suggest you join the free webinar) displays the price layered over each other from the previous weekdays, this makes it even clearer:
    http://www.backtothefuturetrading.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I like your trading style because it is most similar to mine. I'm just not that profitable yet.

    I'll read your blog from the beginning, so I'll have a better understanding of your trading style.

    Ok - I don't; unfortunately, have access to those 2 indicators. Are they worth purchasing? Meaning that markets are constantly changing and will these indicators work 6 months from now? :-)


    Thanks!
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number one reason for choosing staying with these indicators: They are adaptive, working on any market / timeframe, the predictive capabiltiy how far the price will go (mtpredictor) works best on 30/60/120 or daily charts on the forex market: http://lowriskforexsignals.blogspot.com/

    I would give them at least a try, both vendors offer if i can remember 30 days cash back trial versions...

    ReplyDelete