Monday, March 22, 2010

22th March Monday



Goals for today:
  1. Trade according to my Plan, enter a trade when the price is in a favourable position .
  2. Earn at least 40 FDAX Points by entering and exiting short and/or long positions on the 1 min chart in a Decision Point Areas from the 3 Min Chart.
  3. Earn at least 100 Crude Oil Points by entering and exiting short and/or long positions on the 1 Min Chart in the Decision Point Areas from the 3 Min Chart.
  4. Don't make anymore trades once the profits are cashed in and celebrate your success.
Plan to archive these goals:
I start every day with the feeling that I have the power to archive my goals and that my subsconciousness will assist me in making the right decisions at the right moment. I am mentally prepared to take a trade when price is in a favourable postion (= beginning of a trend, low volatility, not in frond of news, in a decision point area, after a pullback when trend is already on)
I dont exit to early but at predefined decision areas, I let profits run and I am not afraid of the pullbacks that will happen in every trend. I watch thethe PnL display and stop trading once my goal is reached.


FDAX Trades (after 4 am down move then up move then down trend)

  • after 3.10 am trend till 4.00 am
  • 4.20 am short
  • after 4.30 am trend
  • after 5.30 am trend
  • after 6.30 trend
  • 8.40 am trend
  • 9.30 am trend
  • after 9.55 am trend
  • 10.15 am trend
  • after 11.00 am trend
  • after 12.20 am trend
  • after 2.20 pm trend
Crude Oil Trades:
  • 3.20 am trend
  • after 4.55 am trend
  • 7.20 am trend
  • after 8.45 am trend
  • after 9.30 am move
  • 9.55 short
  • 10.15 am long
  • after 10.20 am trend
  • after 12.00 am trend
  • after 2 pm trend
Profit 40 Points MTP Manual DP System FDAX
Profit 100 Points MTP Manual DP System CL

4 comments:

  1. Looking for an upward move till 6003 (maybe even 6030ish) and then a selloff again till 5960 (or more). However, thought we'd be hitting the up-target already soon... hm... :))

    Cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is one thing I never do: predicting price levels only time. Well I get targets from my elliot wave projections, but I am always expecting the trend to reverse at every target, so i have to be always at the computer and see how the price behaves at a price level, that keeps me busy during the day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. true, true! I like to have some kind of price levels on my mind - mainly because I don't enter a trade unless I'm expecting a big move. Of course I'm open to any signals to prove me wrong (so I'm following the charts and time and sales figures all the time as well).

    Today I was looking for a long, but didn't enter because of the price movement and especially because of bonds didn't support the move. Let's see how this day plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky to get a good fill on the T-NOTES and 30 Year Bonds, looking forward to get a breakout to the upside today...

    ReplyDelete