Friday, August 21, 2009

21th Friday Up, Up, Up, Side







High of the Day: R34 Mid
Morning Reversal at: R2 at 6.15 am
US Market Open Move ended at: R34Mid
at 10.18 am
Low of the Day: Camarilla L4
Close of the Day: R3

Profit 1,75 R optimized or
Loss -2 R trading all signals

In the morning I was confused, lots of short setups but the ART Trading Indicators once again showed the optimal way to trade. I am wondering why I still continue using the elliot wave approach if entry and targets are only correct 50% of the time. Anyway nice 105 points with the discretionary approach.

After US market opened crude oil had a nice run but I had also two stops, so I learned to not go long when a down pyramid is formed and in general I should not be so greedy R2 is already a nice target, seldom prices go any higher.

Tradelist

Setup Rules:
  • Don't trade short signals below Camarilla L3
  • Trade DP setups after 15 bars of last entry, to avoid getting in after every stop out
  • Don't trade long signals above Camarilla L4 before 9 am
Exit Rules:
  • On strong trends trail long stops with the parabolic SAR indicator

No comments:

Post a Comment