Friday, August 28, 2009

28th Friday


High of the Day: R1
Morning Reversal at: R1 at 5.10 am
US Market Open Move ended at: R1 at 9.38 am
Low of the Day: Open
Close of the Day:

Loss 0 Points Elliot Wave
Profit 84 Points ART Method

This morning I was very patient waiting for the breakout to the upside as I am now only taking the signals not on inside bars but closes above red or blue signal bars. At 4 am I finally got into a long position that got me 20 Points profit. What I did not do was taking the 2nd swing up on 4.32 am as I thought it was too late, the golden rule to trade the trend as long as there is a double top I will follow next time.

The 6 am to 7.30 scalping was also very much sideways, I did not go short because the trade able area I marked in before was not touched.

The S&P Market opened with a huge gap, keeping that in mind it was a wonderful way to scalp the DAX market for another 64 points :-)

What worked out not so good was trying to scalp crude oil outside the core hours, which ended up in 50 trades for today, so from now on I focus purely on trading the dax in the morning and then starting from 9 am also trading crude oil. What I also noticed what the explosive move on the crude oil market so everytime we have a breakout of the prior days highs its good to make a trade on 8.20 am in this market.

Tradelist

No comments:

Post a Comment