Monday, August 24, 2009

24th Monday Up, Side, Up, Down


High of the Day: R1
Morning Reversal at: R1 at 3.36 am
US Market Open Move ended at: R1
at 11.15am
Low of the Day: R1mid
Close of the Day: Prior Day High

Profit 7 R optimized or
Profit 0,5 R trading all signals

In morning the DAX traded after a 50% gap fill higher (the typical monday morning trend continuation). A nice scalping signal occurred on the 2 min chart on 3:18, usually I only trade these signals one the 1 min chart, but I backtested the 2 min signals and they seam to work just as good as the 1 min ones. For additional confirmation if the trend is strong enough I added the Easctrend indicator, now I think my scalping method is almost perfect as I am getting all low risk entries and the exit at the high or low of the day.

Tradelist

Exit Rules:
  • Trail stop when price goes above Camarilla H3
  • Exit long on the final target (200% extension of prior swing)
  • Trail short stop when price goes below prior day high

No comments:

Post a Comment